Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Enoch's funny stories

Enoch is at the stage now where he loves to tell stories... especially silly, ridiculous ones!  There are so many that I have wanted to write down, but I often don't find the time or don't know where to record them.  And so, today when he began story-telling, I grabbed my computer and jotted down the jest of it right after he finished.  And so, without futher ado, here is Enoch's funny story from today:
I have a dog.  He's a big black lab dog.  He's this big (holding his hand up to his forehead).  My dog's name is "Clean Up" because when he comes in the house... he just cleans up everything.  I mean, if I leave my toy box out or anything, he'll put every single toy in there real quick.  Yeah, he really likes to clean up.  He can even put all the books back on the bookshelf.  That's why I call him "Clean Up." 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...