Friday, March 29, 2013

FFF: Mimicking Mama & Daddy

Just this week Enoch has started mimicking little things that Hugh and I do.  It's so cute and hilarious to see him imitate us (and also very sobering because I know that soon he'll also be mimicking what we say as well!!).  Here are some examples-
  • If I drop a cheerio on the ground, pick it up, blow it off, and then eat it, Enoch will blow on every piece of food he touches before eating it.  
  • This morning I covered my mouth while coughing a few times, and Enoch preceded to cover his mouth and fake cough over and over (and then laugh at how funny he was).
  • When I grab the broom to sweep, he tries taking it out of my hands because he wants to sweep too.
  • This morning I used a measuring tape to see how big our side door is (we're replacing it soon), and when I sat the tape down, Enoch grabbed it and started trying to measure the door, just like I had done.  
 
measuring the door (sorry it's hard to see the tape measure)


And since the tape measure was the "toy" of choice this morning, I went ahead and got a video of Enoch using the measuring tape in the closet.  I hope you enjoy watching him play with it.  :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...