Friday, July 27, 2012

FFF: A tour of our home... with furniture!

I thought it was time for me to upload some other photos of our new home since we are feeling more settled.  Now granted, we still have quite a bit of hanging to do (pictures, decor, etc.), so please ignore the blank walls... but nonetheless, enjoy the tour with your world-renowned tour guide - Enoch!

This is Daddy's office where he works when he's at home.

And this is the big, comfy bed where all of our guests sleep when they come to visit me.

Here is Mommy and Daddy's bed.  I just love playing on it because it's so big and soft!

And this is the other half of their room where they store all of their things.  

This is my room (even though Mommy and Daddy call it the "baby room").

And this is the other half of my room where all of my stuff is stored.

This is our huge living room... I play in here a lot!  

And our nice spacious dining room where we like to let other people eat with us.  


Well, I hope you enjoyed the tour!  I didn't photograph the bathrooms, kitchen, or laundry/entryway because those pretty much look the same and not a ton has happened in there as far as decor goes besides the essentials (which really isn't decor...).  

Once again, we'll also just put out there that we love having all of our extra space for hosting people, and we'd love for you to come visit!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...